Find a New or Used Motorcycle, ATV, Side-by-Side, Dirt Bike
2018 Yamaha SR400
CUYAHOGA FALLS LOCATION
Availability is subject to change contact dealer for most current information and availability
A LEGENDARY DEPICTION OF MODERN PERFORMANCE
The SR400™ is a legedary classic that's a kick to ride. With retro styling and one of the best performing 399cc air cooled engines.
- Charismatic, Torquey Engine: The SR400™ is powered by a 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve engine that produces a torquey, “thumper” engine character that makes it an absolute blast to ride. Fuel injection gives the motor fantastic response and modern practicality.
- Light and Compact: The SR400 weighs a mere 384 pounds and has a slim chassis and natural riding position with a low, 30.9-inch seat height. This combination makes for a machine that is well suited to both entry riders as well as experienced enthusiasts.
- Authentic Kick Starter: Virtually unique among today’s street bikes, there’s no push-button starter. The SR400 is equipped with an easy-to-use kick starter as the only means of getting the engine running. That will draw smiles from old-school motorcycle fans and appeal to more modern motorcycle enthusiasts who value authenticity in their motorcycle.
- Built to Customize: The Yamaha SR400 is the perfect motorcycle for both the custom bike builder and the rider who loves personalization. The SR is world renowned for its basis as the perfect platform as a Café or Street Tracker machine. Personalization and customization are limited only by the designer’s imagination.
- Simple and Robust Powerplant: The 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve power plant with electronic fuel injection combined with the SR400’s light weight makes for a very fun motorcycle to ride. The single-cylinder design is easy to maintain, too.
- Authentic Kick Starter: Easy to start kick-starter is actuated through a handlebar mounted compression release that makes starting the SR400 quick and easy, with very little effort.
- Charismatic, Torquey Engine: The torquey, single-cylinder engine provides “thumper” appeal and engine character with a feeling of direct power connection to the rear wheel adding to the fun factor of the SR400.
- Light and Compact: Slim, narrow, semi-double-cradle steel frame makes for a very compact body design for excellent rider maneuverability.
- Economical Running: 3.2 gallon fuel tank offers excellent touring range with an estimated 66 miles per gallon*.
- Agile Chassis: Compact 55.5” wheelbase makes for quick, light steering for fun riding when the roads get twisty.
- Large Saddle: A classically-styled one-piece seat design offers plenty of room for rider and passenger.
- Brake System: Front disc brake offers optimum stopping power, with a sealed drum rear for classic looks.
- Chain Drive: Chain final drive provides efficient power transfer to the rear wheel.
- Built to Customize: Outstanding platform for personalization and customization.
- Engine Type: 399cc, air-cooled four-stroke single, SOHC; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 87.0mm x 62.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multi-plate wet clutch
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 5.9-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Dual shock swingarm; 4.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic single disc brake, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: 150mm drum
- Tires / Front: 90/100-18
- Tires / Rear: 110/90-18
- L x W x H: 82.1 in. x 29.5 in. x 43.1 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27.7 deg.
- Trail: 4.4 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 66 mpg
- Wet Weight: 384 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight. Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke single, SOHC; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 87.0mm x 62.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- 5-speed; multi-plate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 5.9-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shock swingarm; 4.1-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic single disc brake, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- 150mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 27.7 deg.
- 4.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- 66 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 384 lb.
- Galaxy Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)