Find a New or Used Motorcycle, ATV, Side-by-Side, Dirt Bike
2018 Honda FURY - VT13CXJ
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Fortune favors the bold.
Some bikes make their own introduction. Honda's Fury has no problem letting everyone know you have arrived. This bike demands attention. And gets it.
Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this is an outrageous testimony to the builder’s art. But this bike is more than a looker. Just check out the power and sound coming from its big 1312cc V-twin.
When it comes to the Fury, you get it all. Beauty and brawn.
Pure V-Twin Soul: The Fury’s 1312cc, 52° brute V-Twin engine puts out heaps of power and torque. There’s a reason why this engine is a lot of people’s all-time favorite.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury’s high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine’s open, minimalist chopper styling. It’s functional, too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- V-Twin Engine: A powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- Brakes: A single, powerful 336mm-diameter front-disc brake is complemented by a 296mm brake disc in back. An ABS version is also available.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Exhaust: The Fury’s engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super-low 26.9-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Rake: 32 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 663 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 45 MPG*
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Chromosphere Red
- Model ID: VT13CX
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 71.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.9 in.
- 32 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 45 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 663 lb.
- Chromosphere Red
- One year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.