Find a New or Used Motorcycle, ATV, Side-by-Side, Dirt Bike
2015 Harley-Davidson® ROAD KING (EFI) FLHR
CUYAHOGA FALLS LOCATION
ROAD KING (EFI) FLHR
Used 2015 Harley Davidson Road King motorcycle for sale in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio with 18,000 Miles. This pre-owned Harley FLHR offers SuperTrapp 2 into 1 exhaust, hard saddlebags, quick release passenger backrest, quick release luggage rack, quick release windshield w/ pouch, engine guards w/ highway pegs, driving lights. State 8 Motorcycles is one of North East Ohio’s largest Motorsports dealers offering a wide selection of new and used motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides and dirt bikes for sale with a variety of financing options available to help you with the purchase of your new vehicle. We are located in Cuyahoga Falls just outside Akron Ohio and a short ride from Cleveland. Are you from out of town? Don’t worry, give us a call and discover how easy it is to purchase your new vehicle from State 8 Motorcycles and have it delivered to your door! Schedule and rates vary, please contact us for additional information.
- Project RUSHMORE - Control: Here are some of the innovations Project RUSHMORE led to: the Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS, the Daymaker™ LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter Tour-Pak® lighting, brighter turn signals, brighter brake lights, and a steering head with stiffer front forks. Locked-up tires are now history even when there’s wet pavement. We’ve made it feel even better to lean your way through a turn. Now you can see better. And we’ve made you more conspicuous to the cage-driving public. Because one thing we all agree on is this: bikes that work better make riders who ride better. Take a ride. See how good you can be.
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional): The factory-installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle's electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to detail and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- Air-Adjustable Suspension: With air-adjustable suspension that comes standard, you can dial in your ride to accommodate heavier or lighter payloads, battle unexpected road conditions or simply set it to how you like to roll. The lighter the load, the softer you can go by decreasing the air pressure a bit, or increase the air pressure for a more firm ride. A convenient air valve is located between the saddlebag and rear fender for quick adjusting. It's all about rider and passenger comfort and setting your bike to fit your taste—the easy way.
- Brembo® Brakes: Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® brakes offer consistent stopping power at all speeds. The 4-piston front and rear caliper with dual front rotor brake system is state of the art and top of the line. It's just another way The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to give you peace of mind throughout your journey.
- Reflex™ Linked Brakes with Anti-lock Braking System: No doubt about it, there are times when you need to haul things down in a hurry. And you don’t get to pick those times. Or decide whether or not they occur when you’re on a flat, smooth, dry, perfect stretch of pavement. That’s why our touring models feature the Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS. ABS turns a locked-up front wheel or a rear wheel skid into a relic from riding’s history. And the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter what the road condition is. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Ergonomically designed hand controls: It’s hard to enjoy the ride or keep your eyes focused on what’s coming down the road when you’re fussing and bothering with the switches on your handlebar. So when we built the Project RUSHMORE motorcycles, we worked over the hand controls on our touring bikes with as much passion as we worked over our engine. We made the shape more ergonomic and located and angled them to fall right under your thumbs. We added left-hand cruise for easy activation, toggle switches to control infotainment functions, and an easily locatable trigger switch to control and scan through functional readouts. And we improved the feel to give you a confidence-inspiring click at every push of a button. Even the dash panel switch got better. And it’s all prewired for parts and accessories, which even lets you customize with less fuss and bother.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it’s a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, a Project RUSHMORE motorcycle feels rock-solid in the corners. We stiffened up the front end, increased the fork diameter to 49mm (an increase of 18 percent) and retuned the damping for a smoother ride. The responsiveness is dialed in.
- Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ Tires: The 180mm back tire is engineered to do more than fill out the rear fender and put a bigger patch of rubber on the road. Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ technology uses harder compounds at the center and softer on the sides for a tire that still knows how to knuckle down on corners. Perfect for making this bike agile on every curvy stretch of road. And the way it feels going through an abrupt off-camber turn will put a grin on your face that'll last to the next state line.
- Dual Halogen Headlight and Fog Lamps: When the sun goes low, the amount of road you have your eyes trained on stays high. Sitting inside that classic Hiawatha nacelle, you have a dual halogen headlamp and halogen fog lamps to match. Boasting a higher quality of light than previous models courtesy of a darkness-defying 986 lumens, they ensure you’ll have no trouble seeing everything out there that needs to be seen.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power: Live your ride to the power of Twin Cam 103™. The air cooled Twin Cam 103™ Harley Davidson® engine delivers more stump-pulling torque, while its Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection jetting gives crisp, lively throttle reaction. It’s a performance punch that you’ll appreciate when passing, climbing hills, or rolling with luggage packed or a passenger in back—all under that signature Motor Company rumble. And it comes at lower cruising rpm, so you ride more smoothly, with less engine vibration and better highway fuel economy.
- Project RUSHMORE - Engine: As every rider knows, the engine is at the heart of the experience of riding a motorcycle. The amount of torque and horsepower it delivers over the RPM range is in direct proportion to the feeling it gives you when you roll on the throttle. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we’ve been building them for 110 years. Project RUSHMORE gave us the opportunity to dial it in just right. We conducted thousands of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build the next iteration of the legendary Harley-Davidson® engine. The consensus was: We want more. More low-end torque, more passing power, more perfection in the tone of the exhaust note, more of the feeling we ride a motorcycle for. And last year, we unveiled the engines that deliver it. This is the next level of Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine. And it proves, once and for all, the customer is always right.
- High Output Twin Cam 103™ Engine: Asking riders if they’d like more passing power is like asking them “Would you like more beer in the pitcher?” when they've reached their final destination at the end of a long, dusty ride. Everybody wants it, and the High Output Twin Cam 103™ engine is 103 cubic inches of Harley-Davidson V-Twin you can rely on to deliver it. The airbox delivers increased intake airflow and the cam optimizes phase and duration. The result: better low-end torque and faster 60 to 80 mph 5th gear roll-on to get you around that 18-wheeler. In the tradition of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before it, the High Output Twin Cam 103™ engine is raising the bar for the feeling an engine delivers to the rider. There’s a reason we’re called the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Once you send some fuel to this engine, you’ll have no doubt whose it is.
- Project RUSHMORE - Comfort: The comfort of our machines has been dialed in the hard way: Over 110 years and thousands of miles in all kinds of conditions on every kind of street, road and highway ever laid down in pavement. Long hours in the saddle are the only way there is to learn what you need to know about things like airflow, heat management, seat materials and textures and the amount of effort it takes to pull a clutch lever. We don't stop until we build the most comfortable machines you can throw a leg over. We all want to go farther, and when you and your rider are more comfortable in the saddle, you can.
- Full-Length Footboards & Toe/Heel Gear Shifts: Your boots were made for riding—any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a time-tested, tried-and-true design and rubber isolation for a comfortable ride, while the height-adjustable passenger boards add another level of customizable comfort for your riding partner. And for shifting gears, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift. It might take a few rides, but once you've gotten used to the smooth shifting rhythm, you'll never give it up.
- Two-Up Road King® Seat: A classic feature revamped for contemporary looks and performance—without sacrificing an ounce of nostalgic style. Sculpted with a deep bucket and narrow neck, this ultimate Touring saddle relieves pressure on your thighs while providing more back support and comfort for a wide variety of rider sizes. And the lower seat height—26.5 inches to be exact—puts your feet closer to the road to enhance your confidence. Additionally, the leather trim and premium stitching accentuate the advanced ergonomics while giving the seat that sharp detail you only find on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. It's science in service of comfort, and your way to beat fatigue over the long haul.
- Wide Set Handlebar: style and maximum comfort. That's the perfect balance of the wide set handlebars that come standard on the Road King® model. They're designed to keep you comfortably propped in a commanding position while making sure your neck muscles stay calm and relaxed mile after mile, state after state. Durable stainless steel ensures the structural rigidity you expect from a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle with the deep, lustrous finish you desire.
- Standard Cruise Control: Installing cruise control is standard operating procedure on the touring models because riding long stretches of unbroken highway is standard operating procedure among touring riders. Electronic throttle control means no cable cluttering up your handlebar. And the switches are placed where you can easily dial in your speed with your left thumb, give the wrist a break, and keep hauling on down the road.
- Detachable Windshield: Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Detach the screen for a clean, cool cruising style, or re-attach it in seconds for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. The windshield is as tough as they come—durable, scratch resistant, low maintenance. And whether you choose to have it on off, your Road King® motorcycle rules with a nostalgic style and versatility you can make your own.
- Project RUSHMORE - Convenience: If you want the ride to be truly epic, you have to sweat bullets to make the little things work exactly right. This is what Project RUSHMORE was all about. Now you have saddlebags that can be easily opened with one hand. Compartments that open with one touch. And we’ve increased the storage space on these machines without ruining the sleek, road-eating look of the bike. It all adds up to hundreds of little moments where things just click conveniently into place. Because there can be no imperfections in the quest for the perfect ride.
- One-Touch Design Philosophy: Here’s the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and saddlebag lid on our touring line: if it doesn’t open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn’t go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with riders, we've never encountered a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
- Saddlebag Design: Don’t let the sleek look of these saddlebags deceive you. The look is tight on the outside, but things are roomy on the inside. You want stuffability and these deliver bigger than ever. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand. The lock is tight and integrated into the latch where you can put the key in without the danger of scratching your premium paint. Welcome to the next level of the bagger.
- Project RUSHMORE - Styling: Project RUSHMORE is the journey we set out on to take our touring motorcycles to places never imagined before – to turn all the possibilities for what a motorcycle can be now into true Milwaukee steel. We did it our way, as we’ve always done. As riders. Riding with other riders. Thousand of hours, countless road tests, millions of miles. Looking for the technology and innovations that truly make the ride better. We went over the bike fender tip to fender tip. Making it work better. Making it look sleeker. Modern. Clean. Tight. Let your eye take the journey over the machine. This is classic Harley-Davidson style and a sleek, modern look at the exact same time. At Harley-Davidson, form has always followed function. And both have always reported to emotion. Now we’re just doing it on a completely different level.
- Low Mounted License Plate: We keep the back end clean and classy with a low mounted license plate that features little visible hardware. As an extra touch, we throw some LED lighting around the tag for crisp visibility and style—just enough to give your tail end a glow when you're riding through the night. This completes the classic, uncluttered look of the Road King® model.
- Classic Fuel Tank: Part of the unmistakable style of the Harley-Davidson® Road King® motorcycle is plenty of room for showing off your paint. This classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium or custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops. A dual-color paint scheme and unique Harley-Davidson waterslide graphics give this bike a truly one-of-a-kind look.
- Classic Hiawatha Headlamp: Big and commanding, this headlamp hearkens back to the Big Twins of the '60s. You get nothing less than the latest in materials and technology. Clear-lens reflector optics provide a longer distance high beam and wider low beam. It's a bright, striking daytime lamp that blasts a little further into the night. There's just no beating the classic lines of that sweeping headlight nacelle.
- Tank And Fender Badges: This isn’t just a motorcycle. It’s a work of art, born out of passion, creativity and long days, late nights and refusing to be satisfied until every detail was perfect. When we added the signature, we did it with metal. Nothing else would be right on this masterpiece.
- 17" Impeller® Front Wheel: Sitting out front on the Road King model, you’ll notice a 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller wheel. In the back you’ve got a 16-inch Impeller to match. The brake rotors are designed to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels. Because if you’re going to go this far, you might as well take it all the way.
- Tank Mounted Gauges: Modern graphics and wider numbers give the Road King® motorcycle's gauges an easy-reading modern look. There's also an RPM read out and a gear indicator in the odometer display area. One quick glance tells you everything you need to know.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by machined cooling fin tips and chrome rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Length: 96.5 in. (2,450 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.7 in. (678 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28.2 in. (715 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 779 lb. (353 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 814 lb. (369 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2.3 cu ft (0.064 m3)
- Engine: Air-cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
- Bore: 3.87 in. (98.4 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 103.1 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall)1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall)2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall)3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall)4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall)5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall)6th: 2.875
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual with tapered mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type: Wheels, Optional Style Type Chrome Laced w/ Whitewall
- Wheels, Front Type: Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 104.7 ft-lb. (142 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32.1
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system (optional), low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with ergonomic hand controls with intuitive design for improved tactile feel. Includes new trigger switch for odometer, trip A, trip B, clock, range to empty, tachometer, and gear indicator
- Engine Type
- High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
- 103.1 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.87 in. (98.4 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear Tire
- BW 180/65B16 81H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.7 in. (678 mm); Unladen: 28.2 in. (715 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 779 lb. (353 kg)
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Deep Jade Pearl/Vivid Black, Mysterious Red Sunglo/Blackened Cayenne Sunglo, Brilliant Silver Pearl/Vivid Black