Find a New or Used Motorcycle, ATV, Side-by-Side, Dirt Bike
2007 Yamaha V-STAR 1300 TOURER XVS13CT
CUYAHOGA FALLS LOCATION
V-STAR 1300 TOURER XVS13CT
Used 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Tourer motorcycle for sale in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio with 22,045 Miles. This pre-owned Yamaha XVS13CT offers factory Yamaha lockable hard leather saddle bags, passenger backrest, windshield, engine guards. State 8 Motorcycles is one of North East Ohio’s largest Motorsports dealers offering a wide selection of new and used motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides and dirt bikes for sale with a variety of financing options available to help you with the purchase of your new vehicle. We are located in Cuyahoga Falls just outside Akron Ohio and a short ride from Cleveland. Are you from out of town? Don’t worry, give us a call and discover how easy it is to purchase your new vehicle from State 8 Motorcycles and have it delivered to your door!
- The open-road version of the all-new V Star 1300 rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped, hard sidebags and a passenger backrest.
- Authentic cruiser features like belt drive and steel fenders open up the customization possibilities even further.
- All-new midsize Star brings modern classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- All-new 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Neo-streamline design, including a flangeless-type fuel tank and two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 that distinctive Star look.
- All-new steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike's weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam 60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty of smooth performance.
- Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimal mixture whatever the temperature or altitude.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Chromed cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission feeds power to an efficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean, pure looks.
- Hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces noise and maintenance.
- New AC generator and increased voltage regulator capacity optimizes performance.
- All-new steel cradle frame has four solid engine mounts— including one atop the front cylinder head—for maximum rigidity and excellent handling.
- Stylish, braced steel swingarm and rear wheel are controlled by a single linkage-mounted shock absorber, adjustable for spring preload.
- 41mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
- A thick, chromed handlebar rides in painted clamps for a custom look.
- Flangeless-type fuel tank carries 4.5 gallons of fuel. Mounting the fuel pump in a separate, tucked-away sub-tank allows the narrow tank design.
- New, seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
- A pair of 298mm front brake discs provide excellent power and feel.
- Strong, light and virtually maintenance-free belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Star quality paint, chrome and detailing vie for attention wherever you look; fenders are steel not plastic.
- New design, retro-modern bar-mounted instrumentation contains analog speedometer along with LCD display; indicator lights for high beam, turn signal, low oil pressure, low fuel, coolant temperature, neutral—and engine diagnostic function.
- Rider floorboards for comfort and room; heel/toe shifter makes moving through the five-speed gearbox a snap.
- Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Oxygen sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC, 4 valve, 60 deg. V-Twin
- 1304 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100.0 x 83.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm Telescopic Fork, Coil Spring/oil damper, 5.31 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm, Coil Spring/gas-oil damper (adjustable link Monocross), 4.33 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Dual Disc Brake, 268 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Single Disc Brake, 266 mm
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H
- Rear Tire
- 170/70B-16M/C 75H
- 66.53 in. (1690 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.14 in. (715 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.88 gal. (18.5 l)
- Dry Weight
- 668 lbs. (303 kg)
- Constant mesh 5-speed, wet multiple-disc
- Final Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Raven, Candy Red, Liquid Silver/Charcoal Silver
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)